41. Zhang P, Misra S, Guo Z, Rehkämper M, & Valsami-Jones, E. Stable isotope labeling of metal/metal oxide nanomaterials for environmental and biological tracing. Nature Protocols. 2019, 1-22.
40. Paruthi A, Rajput V, Misra SK. Single platform spin-spin nuclear relaxation time (1H NMR) based technique for assessing dissolution and agglomeration of CuO nanoparticles. Nanoimpact, 2019, 14, 100-148.
39. Chakraborty S, Nair A, Paliwal M, Dybowska A, Misra SK. Exposure Media a critical factor for controlling dissolution of CuO. Nanoparticles. Journal of Nanoparticles Research, 2018, 20(12),331
38. Goyal P, Chakraborty S, Misra SK. Multifunctional Fe3O4-ZnO nanocomposites for environmental remediation applications. Environmental Nanotechnology, Monitoring and Management, 2018. 10, 28-35.
37. Paruthi A, Misra SK. Relaxation time: a proton NMR based approach as a metric to measure reactivity of engineered nanomaterials. Journal of Nanoparticles Research, 2017, 19(8), 292
36. Chakraborty S, Dhakshinamurthy, G.S. and Misra SK. Tailoring of physicochemical properties of nanocarriers for effective anti-cancer applications. Journal of Biomedical Material Research Part A. 2017, 105(10); 2906-2908
35. Piret J-P, Bondarenko O-M, Boyles SPM, Misra Sk et al. Pan-European interlaboratory studies on a panel of in-vitro cytotoxicity and proinflammation assays of nanoparticles. Archives of Toxicology, 2017, 91 (6); 2315-2330
34. Karbowniczek J, Cordeo-Arias L, Virtanen S, Misra SK, Valsami-Jones E et al. Electrophoretic deposition of organic/inorganic coatings containing ZnO nanoparticles exhibiting antibacterial properties. Material Science and Engineering: C, 2017, 77; 780-789
33. Zou J, Hannula M, Misra SK, Feng H, Labrador RH, Aula AS, Hyttinen J, Pyykkö I. Micro CT visualization of silver nanoparticles in the middle and inner ear of rat and transportation pathway after transtympanic injection. J Nanobiotechnology 2015, 13; 1-9.
32 Khan FR, Misra SK, Bury NR, Smith BD, Rainbow PS, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. Inhibition of potential uptake pathways for silver nanoparticles in the estuarine snail Peringia ulvae. Nanotoxicology 2015, 9; 493-501.
31.Cordero-Arias L, Cabanas-Polo S, Goudouri OM, Misra SK, Gilabert J, Valsami-Jones E, Sanchez E, Virtanen S, Boccaccini AR. Electrophoretic deposition of ZnO/alginate and ZnO-bioactive glass/alginate composite coatings for antimicrobial applications. Materials Science and Engineering: C 2015, 55; 137-44.
30. Sweeney S, Berhanu D, Misra SK, Thorley AJ, Valsami-Jones E, Tetley TD. Multi-walled carbon nanotube length as a critical determinant of bioreactivity with primary human pulmonary alveolar cells. Carbon 2014, 78; 26-37.
29. Croteau MN, Misra SK, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. Bioaccumulation and toxicity of CuO nanoparticles by a freshwater invertebrate after waterborne and dietborne exposures. Environmental Science & Technology 2014, 48; 10929-10937.
28. Croteau MN, Dybowska A, Luoma SN, Misra SK, Valsami-Jones E. Isotopically modified silver nanoparticles to assess nanosilver bioavailability and toxicity at environmentally relevant exposures. Environmental Chemistry 2014, 11; 247-56.
27. Misra SK, Nuseibeh S, Dybowska A, Berhanu D, Tetley TD, Valsami-Jones E. Comparative study using spheres, rods and spindle-shaped nanoplatelets on dispersion stability, dissolution and toxicity of CuO nanomaterials. Nanotoxicology 2014, 8; 422-32.
26. García-Alonso J, Rodriguez-Sanchez N, Misra SK, Valsami-Jones E, Croteau MN, Luoma SN, Rainbow PS. Toxicity and accumulation of silver nanoparticles during development of the marine polychaete Platynereis dumerilii. Science of the Total Environment 2014, 476; 688-95.
25. Pang C, Selck H, Banta GT, Misra SK, Berhanu D, Dybowska A, Valsami‐Jones E, Forbes VE. Bioaccumulation, toxicokinetics, and effects of copper from sediment spiked with aqueous Cu, nano‐CuO, or micro‐CuO in the deposit‐feeding snail, Potamopyrgus antipodarum. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2013, 32; 1561-73.
24. Bucchianico SD, Fabbrizi MR, Misra SK, Valsami-Jones E, Berhanu D, Reip P, Bergamaschi E, Migliore L. Multiple cytotoxic and genotoxic effects induced in vitro by differently shaped copper oxide nanomaterials. Mutagenesis 2013, 28; 287-99.
23. Misra SK, Dybowska A, Berhanu D, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. The complexity of nanoparticle dissolution and its importance in nanotoxicological studies. Science of the Total Environment 2012, 438; 225-32.
22. Khan FR, Misra SK, García-Alonso J, Smith BD, Strekopytov S, Rainbow PS, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. Bioaccumulation dynamics and modeling in an estuarine invertebrate following aqueous exposure to nanosized and dissolved silver. Environmental Science & Technology 2012, 46; 7621-28.
21. Pang C, Selck H, Misra SK, Berhanu D, Dybowska A, Valsami-Jones E, Forbes VE. Effects of sediment-associated copper to the deposit-feeding snail, Potamopyrgus antipodarum: A comparison of Cu added in aqueous form or as nano-and micro-CuO particles. Aquatic Toxicology 2012, 106; 114-22.
20. Misra SK, Dybowska A, Berhanu D, Croteau MN, Luoma SN, Boccaccini AR, Valsami-Jones E. Isotopically modified nanoparticles for enhanced detection in bioaccumulation studies. Environmental Science & Technology 2011, 46; 1216-22.
19. Croteau MN, Misra SK, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. Silver bioaccumulation dynamics in a freshwater invertebrate after aqueous and dietary exposures to nanosized and ionic Ag. Environmental Science & Technology 2011, 45; 6600-7.
18. García-Alonso J, Khan FR, Misra SK, Turmaine M, Smith BD, Rainbow PS, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. Cellular internalization of silver nanoparticles in gut epithelia of the estuarine polychaete Nereis diversicolor. Environmental Science & Technology 2011, 45; 4630-36.
17. Dybowska A, Croteau MN, Misra SK, Berhanu D, Luoma SN, Christian P, O’Brien P, Valsami-Jones E. Synthesis of isotopically modified ZnO nanoparticles and their potential as nanotoxicity tracers. Environmental Pollution 2011, 159; 266-73.
16. Misra SK, Ansari TI, Valappil SP, Mohn D, Philip SE, Stark WJ, Roy I, Knowles JC, Salih V, Boccaccini AR. Poly (3-hydroxybutyrate) multifunctional composite scaffolds for tissue engineering applications. Biomaterials 2010, 31; 2806-15.
15. Misra SK, Ohashi F, Valappil SP, Knowles JC, Roy I, Silva SRP, Salih V, Boccaccini AR. Characterization of carbon nanotube (MWCNT) containing P (3HB)/bioactive glass composites for tissue engineering applications. Acta Biomaterialia 2010, 6; 735-42.
14. Misra SK, Ansari TI, Mohn D, Valappil SP, Brunner TJ, Stark WJ, Roy I, Knowles JC, Sibbons PD, Valsami Jones E, Boccaccini AR, Salih V. Effect of nanoparticulate bioactive glass particles on bioactivity and cytocompatibility of poly (3-hydroxybutyrate) composites. Journal of the Royal Society Interface 2010, 7; 453-65.
13. Berhanu D, Dybowska A, Misra SK, Stanley CJ, Ruenraroengsak P, Boccaccini AR, Tetley TD, Luoma SN, Valsami-Jones E. Characterisation of carbon nanotubes in the context of toxicity studies. Environmental Health 2009, 8; S3.
12. Bretcanu O, Misra SK, Yunos DM, Boccaccini AR, Roy I, Kowalczyk T, Blonski S, Kowalewski TA. Electrospun nanofibrous biodegradable polyester coatings on Bioglass based glass-ceramics for tissue engineering. Materials Chemistry and Physics 2009, 118; 420-26.
11. Misra SK, Philip SE, Chrzanowski W, Nazhat SN, Roy I, Knowles JC, Salih V, Boccaccini AR. Incorporation of vitamin E in poly (3hydroxybutyrate)/Bioglass composite films: effect on surface properties and cell attachment. Journal of the Royal Society Interface 2009, 6; 401-9.
10. Bretcanu O, Misra SK, Roy I, Renghini C, Fiori F, Boccaccini AR, Salih V. In vitro biocompatibility of 45S5 Bioglass®‐derived glass–ceramic scaffolds coated with poly (3‐hydroxybutyrate). Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine 2009, 3; 139-48.
9. Misra SK, Mohn D, Brunner TJ, Stark WJ, Philip SE, Roy I, Salih V, Knowles JC, Boccaccini AR. Comparison of nanoscale and microscale bioactive glass on the properties of P (3HB)/Bioglass composites. Biomaterials 2008, 29; 1750-61.
8. Valsami-Jones E, Berhanu D, Dybowska A, Misra SK, Boccaccini AR, Tetley TD. Nanomaterial synthesis and characterization for toxicological studies: TiO2 case study. Mineralogical Magazine 2008, 72; 515-9.
7. Valappil SP, Misra SK, Boccaccini AR, Keshavarz T, Bucke C, Roy I. Large-scale production and efficient recovery of PHB with desirable material properties, from the newly characterised Bacillus cereus SPV. Journal of Biotechnology 2007, 132; 251-8.
6. Bretcanu O, Chen Q, Misra SK, Boccaccini AR, Roy I, Verne I, Brovarone CV. Biodegradable polymer coated 45S5 Bioglass derived glass-ceramic scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. Glass Technology-European Journal of Glass Science and Technology Part A 2007, 48; 227-34.
5. Misra SK, Nazhat SN, Valappil SP, Torbati MM, Wood RJK, Roy I, Boccaccini AR. Fabrication and characterization of biodegradable poly (3-hydroxybutyrate) composite containing bioglass. Biomacromolecules 2007, 8; 2112-9.
4. Misra SK, Watts PCP, Valappil SP, Silva SRP, Roy I, Boccaccini AR. Poly (3-hydroxybutyrate)/Bioglass® composite films containing carbon nanotubes. Nanotechnology 2007, 18; 075701.
3. Boccaccini AR, Peters C, Roether JA, Eifler D, Misra SK, Minay EJ. Electrophoretic deposition of polyetheretherketone (PEEK) and PEEK/Bioglass® coatings on NiTi shape memory alloy wires. Journal of Materials Science 2006, 41; 8152-9.
2. Valappil SP, Misra SK, Boccaccini AR, Roy I. Biomedical applications of polyhydroxyalkanoates, an overview of animal testing and in vivo responses. Expert Review of Medical Devices 2006, 3; 853-68.
1. Misra SK, Valappil SP, Roy I, Boccaccini AR. Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)/inorganic phase composites for tissue engineering applications. Biomacromolecules 2006, 7; 2249-58.
5. Paruthi A, Misra SK. Solubility of nanoparticles and its relevance in nanotoxicity studies. Nanobiotechnology: Human Health and the Environment. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Books India Pvt. Ltd. 2017.
4. Dybowska A, Misra SK, Valsami-Jones E. Labelling Nanoparticles with non radioactive isotopes. Taylor and Francis, UK, 2016
3. Miguez-Pacheco V, Misra SK, Boccaccini AR. Biodegradable and bioactive polymer/inorganic phase nanocomposites for bone tissue engineering. Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge 2014.
2. Misra SK, Valsami-Jones E. Engineered nanomaterials In: Pollutants, Human health and the Environment: A risk based Approach. John Wiley & Sons, UK 2012. Page 287. ISBN 9780-470-74260-0.
1. Misra SK, Boccaccini AR. Biodegradable and bioactive polymer/ceramic composite scaffolds. In: Tissue engineering using ceramics and polymers. Woodhead Publishing. Cambridge 2008. Page 72. ISBN 978-1-84569-176-9.
10. Chakraborty S, Mahadevan B.K., Shah J, Balasubramanium C., Singh S, Misra S.K., Development of stable isotope enriched 65-Cu doped ferrite nanoparticles for nanoparticles tracing”, in the 6th Nano Today Conference organized by Elsevier, Lisbon, PT, Jun. 16-20, 2019.
9. Paruthi A, Misra SK. Reactivity mediated variation in the band gap energy of oxide based nanomaterials (Copper oxide and nickel oxide) in biological fluids and mapping of its toxic potential using A549 cell line. Nanosafe 2018, Grenoble, FRANCE
8. Chakraborty S, Mahadevan B.K., Shah J, Balasubramanium C., Singh S, Misra S.K., Development of copper doped ferrite nanoparticles with enhanced functionality for biomedical applications, 5th International Conference on Nanomedicine and Tissue Engineering (ICNT 2018), Kottayam, Kerala, India, 12-14 Decemebr 2018
7. Paruthi A, Misra SK. Study on variation in reactivity and bandgap of copper oxide and nickel oxide nanoparticles towards understanding cellular toxicity. International Conference on BioMaterials, BioEngineering and BioTheranostics 2018 (BioMET-2018), Vellore.
6. Paruthi A, Misra SK. Spin-Spin relaxation time as a metric to assess reactivity of CuO nanoparticles, International conference on Nanotechnology: Ideas, Innovation and Initiatives (ICN:3I-2017), IIT Roorkee, India,06-08 December 2017
5. Chakraborty S, Misra SK. Multi-method approach to evaluate the dissolution of CuO nanoparticles in a range of simulated environment, International conference on Nanotechnology: Ideas, Innovation and Initiatives (ICN:3I-2017), IIT Roorkee, India,06-08 December 2017
4. Goyal P, Misra SK. Photodegradation and adsorption study of multifunctional ZnO-Fe3O4 nanocomposites for removal of heavy metals (Pb2+ and Cu2+) and organic dye (methylene blue), International conference on Nanotechnology: Ideas, Innovation and Initiatives (ICN:3I-2017), IIT Roorkee, India,06-08 December 2017
3. Mahadevan BK, Chakraborty S, Misra SK. Synthesis, characterization and biological study of copper doped magnetite nanoparticles, MRSI-AGM-2017, 2017, Indian Institute of technology, Mumbai, India
2. Chimane P, Hemchandra KV, Agravat S, Cost reduction using Alternate Material for Mounting Structure of Canal-top Photo voltaic Systems, 7th World Renewable Energy Technology Congress, 2016, New Delhi, India
1. Paruthi A and Misra SK, Surface Area: A study to facilitates Nanosafety studies, IC- IMPACTS at University of Alberta, Edmonton, CA, May 29- June 03, 2016